Sunday 19 September 2010

Brief

Hi I have just 7 minutes for this.

All is well, I am about 70kms from France on the costa Brava staying at camp site called aquareous at st pierre piscadol i think. Has rained for two days but now fine again. Had to change back type yesterday as old one just about to blow.

New one is budget from Pakistan so I will complain if it is no good if and when I get there.

A chap I met, a well travelled hotel worker said to avoid Pakistan but said Iran was fine.

Its been a wet few days and my rear tyre began to look as though it was about to blow so had to detour a little to get a new one. Got Pakistan make so hope its ok otherwise I will have words with them later.

I have stayed on lawns next to the beach, and night before last, I was happily offered a rolled out carpet in an open fronted barn while it roared and thundered. I have much mre to add from my phone but have still to download.

Must get going, looks like a hot day ahead.

Hope you are having nice weather in Blighty, I'm missing it already.

Ciau amigos.
1000hrs Sun 19th I think.

Catch up with you later.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment